Thursday, June 7, 2007

End of the Road


After 3,000 miles and 48 postings, the narrative of this journey has come to an end. From here I cross back over the Sierras, smack into the mainstream of California. Within a day I will be back in Oakland.

The American Southwest is a fascinating and rewarding place to visit. You will want to linger...but bring plenty of water.

If you would like to know when Global Safari is updated, just send me an email and I'll keep you in the loop. I continue to welcome your comments and encourage you sign my guestbook. I do not anticipate making any posts, however, until my next trip late this summer. So this blog will temporarily remain--like Bodie, California--in a state of "arrested decay." Thanks for joining me!

1 comment:

Keith said...

Hey Keith,

Sorry it took so long to get back to you Ive been busy. Yes I have tried reinstalling firefox and the same thing happened. Its still happening and its driving me crazy tomorrow when I get some free time Im going to go through all the extensions and see if one of them is the problem.