Thursday, April 12, 2007

New Map Feature

I have added a map to help keep track of the places described in this blog. It is hosted at a site called Wayfaring.com. It will be shown permanently under "map" on the right side of this page. Just click on the map itself to get more detail.

All of the places I talk about are shown under "Waypoints" in the detailed view. When you select any individual waypoint, you can be taken directly to the relevant blog posting if you click under where it says "description."

Let me know what you think of this feature by commenting to this post, or by sending me an email. If you are unfamiliar with Google Maps you might be a little confused at first, but feel free to ask if you encounter any problems.

I appreciate the comments you've been leaving on the guest book. I have a lot more to write about, and it will take a few weeks to get it all in. Thanks for your patience, and for returning regularly! A posting about the Hopi reservation will be up soon.

No comments: